Developer, Real Time Data Services, GBT, Group Technology & Ops #SGUP
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$3000 - S$3000
Developer, a key member of an agile, real time data services team to use real time events for real time analytics and decisioning, to drive business outcomes:
- develop user stories including functional (data flows, screen flows, processing rules...) and non-functional (volumes, response times...) requirements
- java microservices development for producers and consumers on Kakfa, NiFi, Spark
- actively participate in agile ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews
Competencies to Learn
- Gain strong experience for development of real time data capabilities in financial services and how the Bank can differentiate in the competitive industry
- Understand end to end lifecycle of agile software development from ideation to implementation
- Skills in developing resilient, high performant code to meet functional and non functional requirements
Start your application process with our virtual recruiter, Jonus, via Whatsapp at +65 8241 0926.
Alternatively, you may click on the link “Chat with Jonus” to begin your application process.
Closing on 26 Feb 2021