MICHAEL PAGE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
S$7000 - S$9000
- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organization with strong presence across the region they are looking to hire DevOps Engineers for some of the newly initiated projects.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead, drive and promote a DevOps culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process.
- Responsible for Build, Test & Release best practices by working within teams and educating other microservices teams.
- Identify, plan and implement build and deployment automation activities and managing adhoc activities concurrently.
- Identify opportunities for improving reliability, and scalability of our production services.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting continuous integration and delivery.
- Provide guidance for other DevOps team members, developers and operation engineers
- Oversee the implementation of corrective, preventive and adaptive maintenance
The Successful Applicant
You should ideally possess a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent. Expert level in at least one of the languages like PowerShell, Bash, Python, expertise in CI/CD pipelines tools and applications (Azure Pipelines, Bamboo, Jira, Jenkins, etc).Experience in either .NET, NodeJS, C# and/or Java wuld be benefecial.Exposure working with deployment and orchestration technologies either Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible would be a big plus.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.
Closing on 17 Mar 2021