Devops Engineer #SGUnitedJobs
ENVOY SEARCH PARTNERS PTE. LIMITED
Contract, Full Time
S$4000 - S$7000
- Design and construct CI/CD pipelines leveraging cloud native technologies like IaC stack but not limited to Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Work in an Agile Squad as an active member of the squad; being “active” means that you should be able to detect gaps which can be filled by either automation or a 3rd party tool as part of the CI/CD process
- Write and review the network infrastructure technical documentation
- Write and review the infrastructure user guide documentation for the purpose of aiding your team in using the infrastructure effectively
- Contribute best-practices & learnings back to the Digital Factory in Paris, Montreal and Singapore
- Assist users in trouble shooting issues they are experiencing with the cloud platform e.g. cloud-enabled distributed version control systems (DVC) is un-accessible, failing CI/CD pipelines.
- Assist users of cloud-deployed MVPs to trouble shoot their systems (Non-exhaustively, an example would like “Un-able to verify or validate identities via the Identity Access Management (IAM) modules deployed in the cloud”).
Skills and Knowledge
• Minimum of 2 years working in a software development team as DevOps.
• Working knowledge of IaC stack e.g. Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform etc
• Working knowledge of DVC tools like Git in a cloud native environment like GitLab
• Working knowledge of one or more system-level programming languages like BASH, ZSH, Python, Ruby , Go.
• Working knowledge of operating & maintaining Linux OSes (e.g. RedHat, Ubuntu, Slackware)
• Working knowledge of deploying SQL & No-SQL databases in production e.g PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hive
• You need to have working knowledge of customer support ticketing systems e.g. Zendesk so that you can assist our users world wide to resolve their technical issues on the cloud platform.
• Has Agile methodology and process understanding and experience
• Has a continuous learning mindset and learning of new paradigms, techniques & practices in build-test-release cycles and software automation
• Open, strong communicator who communicates effectively across teams, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually
• Courage of convictions with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to
email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary discussion.
Closing on 04 Feb 2021