DEZIRE TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$9000
- Design, architect and implement codification on new automation systems with integration to existing Ci/CD environment to deliver business value in accordance to existing DevOps practices.
- Develop and maintain Code to automate infrastructure and automation for compliance, logging,monitoring (CLM) requirements and integration to designate code repository
- Define and evolve Build and Release best practices, ensuring the system complies with open standards and meets requirements for high availability, resiliency, scalability and security
- Secure code and development/production artefacts and integrate with third-party services.
- Manage release and deployments of bespoke services and jobs.
- Detect/predict/prevent cod release and security issues to CLM code deployment
- Support audit and infrastructure/network security scans, disaster recovery and security related activities.
- Manage processes,automation, best practices, documentation and knowledge transfer to operation team
- Future-proofing the technical environments and ensuring extreme high levels of automation,availability, scalability and resilience
- Ability to conduct research into software and products as required and conduct POC to integrate into a CI/CD pipeline
- Work in a cross-functional service team consisting of software engineers, DevOps,DevSecOps and other specialists
How to succeed:
- Disciplines in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related qualifications.
- You should have at least 5 year in DevOps role in designing automation solutions using provisioning tools, continuous integration tools, and scripting languages.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in working within an Agile development environment, focusing on dynamic and rapid quality delivery.
- Experience with micro-service architecture, unit testing and regression testing
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
- Professional certification in SysOps and/or DevOps in either AWS, Azure or Google.
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity to work with different applications and/or Cloud Services to develop operations solutions to manage an infrastructure.
- Experience with application security and application compliance
Closing on 27 Feb 2021