DevOps Engineer/Unix Administration
RMA CONTRACTS PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$5000 - S$9000
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Provide production support and operation for a 24x7 system
- Plan for, and work with the project management team to manage development infrastructure in the public cloud and on-premise data center
- Provision virtual machines, application software for development teams
- Develop automation code for deployment and maintenance of infrastructure and applications
- Perform automated deployments to existing or new infrastructure environments
- Build continuous integration and delivery pipeline for applications Liaise with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
- Liaise with 3rd party hosting providers to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues.
Knowledge and Skills
- Tertiary Education in relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrating Unix based (e.g. Solaris, RHEL) or Windows servers
- Hands on experience in AWS such as EC2, ECS, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, etc.
- Certification in AWS will be added advantage
- Experience in virtualisation (VMWare VSphere family of products) / container technology will be an added advantage
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python and PERL, Unix shell scripting, PowerShell scripting) will be an added advantage
- Experience in setting up and using Agile continuous integration tools will be an added advantage, for example
- Configuration management tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, TerraForm
- Continuous integration tool such as Go.CD, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Added advantages (non-mandatory) with experiences in JBoss, Weblogic, etc
Closing on 03 Feb 2021