Digital Construction Product Specialist
LEAPTHOUGHT ASIA PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Consulting, Design, Engineering, Professional Services
S$5000 - S$8000
Seeking Multiple Digital Construction Product Specialist
LeapThought is seeking for passionate digital construction product specialists to join our growing team of product evangelist to be at the forefront of this rapidly growing digitalisation sector within the built environment industry. The ideal applicant is a highly motivated individual with a ability to make fundamental contributions to the fields of digitalisation of construction sector.
We are an innovative and globally awarded software company creating a step change in the infrastructure and construction sectors through our next generation digital platforms, products and solutions.
We operate in in New Zealand (HQ), Singapore (SE Asia HQ), Australia, India and US, with our clients spanning Government Agencies, Energy and Resources, Architecture, Engineering and Construction, Transportation & Healthcare.
We constantly look to attract top talent as we continue to grow our already strong and culturally diverse product development, product evangelist and Business Development teams.
Do get in touch if you happen to have a strong background in civil and structural engineering and site management.
What to Expect:
· You will be a member of an incredibly strong and passionate product evangelists and business development team with coverage of Asia.
· You will be a member of the team who are with domain experts from the Construction sector spanning qualified architects, civil, mechanical & electrical engineers.
· You will apply your experience in the built environment industry to solve industry challenge, push for our award-winning product and making improvements to the built environment as a whole.
· Work in a cross-functional team consisting of product managers, software architects, software engineers, DevOps, and other specialists.
· You will have opportunities to engage with customers to get first-hand exposure to real-world problems, challenges and opportunities for improvement and innovation.
· Degree in civil and structural engineering, M&E and architectural or related disciplines
· At least 2 years of relevant experience
· Excellent teamwork
· Good written and communication skills
· Must have a good understanding of Site Management, Project Management and or Design Management through a project life cycle
Good to Have:
· Worked in a relatively large team of 10-15 people
· Intermediate knowledge in BIM will be advantageous
· Knowledge in Project management tools such as MS Project, or primavera
Closing on 09 Dec 2021