Digital Marketing Executive
MARINE ONLINE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4000
JOB SUMMARY, PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Working closely with commercial team to conceptualize, develop and implement campaign and strategies for user acquisition, engagement or lead generations
- Design, build and maintain social media presence and engagement
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals and improve digital benchmark
- Identify trends and insights on site behavioral, recommend necessary actions for improvement
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Responsible to upkeep marketing (digital) calendar, activation, scheduling of campaigns, marketing budget and etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATION / REQUIREMENT / COMPETENCY
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing and related field
- Min 2-3 years of digital experience with proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, Baidu, tag manager and etc
- Well organized, proactive and strong attention to details.
- Experience at least one Southeast Asian market; experience across multiple markets preferred
- Experience working with e-commerce, technology start-up, B2B or Marine industry is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Closing on 21 Oct 2021