Digital Marketing Executive
ONETOONE INTERACTIVE PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
S$2800 - S$3500
- involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process.
- work closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives such as; increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage social media marketing, digital advertising (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic) and SEO Campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Measure and analyze digital marketing analytics reports, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- At least 3 years hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
- Possess at least a Bachelor professional certification in either Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution.
- Have experience in coding, website development, paid advertising and blog writing skills.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Having a portfolio and a proven track record of successfully executed digital marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Closing on 15 Oct 2021