Digital Marketing Lead
EASE HEALTHCARE PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$2500 - S$3000
Ease Healthcare is a digital health startup focused on making access to sensitive healthcare services such as birth control and STD testing more convenient, affordable and discreet. We are a team of passionate, dynamic, innovative and mission-driven individuals. From doctors and pharmacists to marketers and creatives, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - improving healthcare access and making taking care of yourself an empowering and comfortable experience.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Conducting market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends.
- Assisting with marketing campaign planning, strategy and implementation.
- Translating our brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Assisting in brand communication and client outreach.
- Establishing partnerships with media outlets, influencers and brand ambassadors who will help communicate our initiatives to the larger public.
- Working with other team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Analyse and measure campaigns and paid advertising performance through marketing metrics.
- Organise marketing, advertising and partnership budgets.
- Manage and update ideas for content calendar (brainstorming and organizing ideas for Instagram posts & stories, Facebook posts, Linkedin posts, Twitter posts, blog posts, IGTV, Youtube, email marketing, etc).
- Writing articles for our blog.
- Working with photographers and illustrators for the creation of content.
- Forming partnerships for the development of content (for instance, inviting speakers for IGTV/Youtube content).
- Ideating, writing and designing digital media assets across various online channels (blog, Facebook, Instagram, email, LinkedIn, IGTV).
- Creating and designing advertising content and calendar.
Qualifications And Skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be patient, empathetic, and customer-obsessed.
- High attention to detail and meticulous in your work.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly. Familiar with Google Drive, Excel, SEO, SEM, social media, Google Analytics.
- Creative mindset and direction.
- Experience working with Canva, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator is preferred.
Closing on 17 Mar 2021