Digital Marketing Manager ( SEO / SEM / Web )
NEXT LEVEL SG PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5000
We are looking for a talented and hardworking Web Developer / SEO Manager join our growing team.
We are an agency that has served about 200+ clients in live stream, video and social media. We now see a demand from our clients to execute high performance SEO/SEM campaigns as well as build websites for our clients.
We are a Facebook Certified Partner and Shopee Certified Partner.
You will need to be able to handle all aspects of Website Building and SEO campaigns.
We have a team of videographers, designers, account managers, business development, and paid ads strategist to work with you on strategy and content. Your job is to know what content to create in order to help rankings and conversion.
Eventually if you are able to prove yourself a great team member and leader. You will be given the opportunity to spin off the Website/SEO division into a separate business that you will be a co-founder in.
Equity shareholding are on the table for someone who can prove to manage and deliver great work to clients. The results I am looking for are increasing number of clients, managing renewals of contracts and growth of revenue while controlling the cost structure.
- Manage, maintain client relationships and keep SEO performance high.
- Look into technicals of SEO, site speed, conversion metrics, content and all aspects of the campaign to be able to drive up rankings and conversions.
- Code up websites with Shopify / Wordpress or other popular platforms.
- Work with design team to come up with beautiful designs that are optimised for speed and mobile UX.
- Manage all analytics tools and ensure that campaigns reporting is given to clients every 2 weeks.
- Research keywords that are relevant for conversion, understand business to be able to know which keyword will convert.
- Ensure that the quality of campaigns and work are top notch in order to maintain the best results for clients
- Be able to handle simple coding and required technical skills to optimise website and SEO campaigns.
- Report results and work done weekly to the management team.
- Work with designers to be able to delivery not only great results but beautiful UI/UX for the clients.
- Keep updated of all the latest trends in SEO.
Bonus is that you have great skills in SEM as well and can handle that too.
- Ninja Growth Hacker level SEO skills
- You MUST be able to demonstrate that you have gotten results for not only 1 campaign but have the ability to manage multiple clients at once.
- Testing and optimisation skills using, step by step data driven testing.
- Ability to analyse and understand analytics and make smart recommendations.
- Great problem solving skills, SEO and agency work is tough, you have to be up for the challenge and be able to handle problems well
- Ability to thrive in a extremely fast paced and high pressure environment when crunch time comes, especially if major changes happen to the algorithm
- Demonstrated ability in Google Analytics, Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and ranking tools like STAT, SEMrush, and AdvancedWebRanking.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. You will not only be handling clients but also higher tier corporates that will demand great writing skills.
Results you should be measured by:
- Client satisfaction, retention, resell and upsells.
- Organic sales from optimisation
- Ranking increases in important keywords
- Meeting client's expectation in terms of content with minimal spelling and errors.
- Zero Google penalties.
- Amount of content that gets published
- Quality backlinks gotten.
Closing on 25 Sep 2021