Digital Marketing Strategist, gTech Singapore
GOOGLE ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$7500 - S$15000
The area: Google Customer Solutions (GCS)
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
The role: Digital Marketing Strategist, gTech - Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Additional Role Description:
The Customer Success Acceleration team works in close collaboration with the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team globally, specifically the Mid-Market Segment, Seller teams based in Americas, EMEA and APAC regions, helping define marketing strategy for advertisers and providing critical insights and support to help drive customer success.
Our primary objective is to drive Customer Success through strategic partnerships across MMS at scale, utilizing our team’s diverse in-depth cross-product expertise and customized client solutions, helping advertisers achieve their top-line Customer/Marketing objectives. As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will partner with our in-market Sales partners to build long term value for our Mid-market segment of advertisers and ensure they are getting the most of their Google Ads investment.
You'll develop multi-faceted expertise across the Google product suite (Search, Display, Mobile, Video, Discovery, Shopping) and will add strategic value for a full book of customers.
- Drive high impact across markets, customers and stakeholders through strategic multi-dimensional problem solving and cross-functional collaboration. Deliver an excellent experience to Google's clients.
- Drive decision-making and thought-leadership with Sales in enabling business/performance growth through systematic interventions, and also ensure the client portfolio sustains effective business growth.
- Pioneer advanced frameworks and customer solutions and help activate these with the right customers for long term trust and value. Search for opportunities to scale these across businesses and markets.
- Be the subject matter expert in your region/business model. Elevate complex multi-quarter projects by pitching/suggesting new proposals and lead project planning, project groups and execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, sales and/or multi-functional project management leadership with customer impact.
- Experience in strategy, analytics or insight-based product solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in Vietnamese and English fluently, as this role covers our Vietnam business; you'll work with Vietnamese clients.
- MBA or Master’s degree in statistics, economics, engineering or any analytical field.
- 4 years of experience managing insights, analytics, client management or consulting oriented projects driving customer success across cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience in cross-functional and multi-layered stakeholder project management. Proven track record of driving complex business outcomes and customer solutions through collaboration.
- Ability to operate analytically, to understand client needs.
- Comfortability with ambiguity and complexity with a passion to create and share best practices to encourage a learning by sharing culture.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021