Digital Product Programmer
MAHA CHEMICALS (ASIA) PTE LTD
S$3000 - S$4000
- Develop a B2B product library and eCommerce website using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Design and implement new features and functionalities.
- Establish and manage the website’s architecture and technical aspects of the CMS.
- Continuously identify and develop fixes for bugs and other issues to ensure optimal web performance and availability.
- Ensure and manage data security; ability to develop with security in mind.
- Work closely with cross departments to support the digital transform directions.
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other related fields.
-Fresh graduates or not more than 3 years relevant working experience are welcome.
- Strong understanding of PHP and mySQL.
- Experience building responsive user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with APIs and formats (JSON, XML etc.)
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce are required.
- Familiar with web troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results.
Closing on 19 Dec 2021