Digital Technologies Solutions Consultant
FOCUS COMPUTER (S) PTE LTD
Consulting, Information Technology
S$5000 - S$8000
About the Role
You will be working closely with our technology experts, leading solution designs and have the chance to be mentored by our CTO. This role will focus on DevOps and Applications development, including Mobile apps development. You should be an eager learner and highly adaptable as you will be involved in multiple technologies and disciplines. You will have the opportunities to demonstrate your technical capabilities as well as developing your leadership skills with us.
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
· Work with sales and business development team to develop GTM solutions and proposals
· Engage customers and partners to advance opportunities by carrying out activities such as technical whiteboarding, solution architecting and wireframing, providing technical contents and inputs for solution proposal, solution presentation and application prototyping if required.
· Lead applications development projects and/or DevOps implementation or services projects related to Kubenetes/Openshift and provide consulting to developers around Agile implementation, CI/CD methodology
· Source for and engage with solution partners to deliver scopes that the Company may not have the technical capabilities for
· Be involved in POCs (Proof of Concepts)
· Be involved in testing: systems, regression, performance or penetration.
· Analyse technology issues and troubleshoot/triage to determine the root cause and provide a resolution or workaround.
· Work with clients and other technologists and project managers to deliver the outcomes expected.
· Promote Digital transformation thought leadership for the Company
· Write technology white papers as required
· Speak at technology seminars as required
· Technical account management
· Be involved in the hiring and mentoring of applications development engineers where required
Experience and Personality Ideals
· 3-8 years’ experience in application development projects will be advantageous.
· Aspiration to develop as a digital technology expert is key.
· Some understanding of applications/development, quality assurance and integration methodologies, concepts and facilities in a cloud environment.
· Strong analysis, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrates logical abstract thinking and assimilating/adhering to project goals and deadlines.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors etc.
· Resourceful and able to manage your own work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
· Able to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Pays attention to detail.
· Know how to have fun in challenging situations
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Degree or Diploma in Infocomm Technology would be advantageous
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Fluent in Mandarin, written and/or spoken preferred
· Singapore citizen or PR preferred
Closing on 02 Nov 2021