ASSOCIATION OF INFORMATION SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
Admin / Secretarial, General Management, Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail
S$8000 - S$10000
The Association of Information Security Professionals (AISP) is a professional association registered with strong support from the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) in February 2008.
The key objectives of AISP are:
1) To promote, develop, support and enhance the integrity, technical competence, management expertise, status and interests of information security professionals in Singapore.
2) To promote the development, increase and spread of information security knowledge and any related subject.
AISP is currently expanding its operations to engage and grow the Information Security profession in Singapore. As such, we are looking for a full-time Director to lead the administration of the society and its subsidiaries. The Director will also play a key role in supporting the executive committee in implementing its policies and strategies.
The role of the Director includes:
- Promoting the association’s brand through networking and business events (conference, exhibitions, seminars)
- Identify and develop partnerships, collaborations and value-add opportunities
- Assist the Executive Committee in strategic planning, coordination, and implementation of the association’s programs and projects
- Build and maintain relationships and effective communication with government agencies, associations and industry players to further the association’s objectives
- Overall responsible for the association’s membership numbers
- Manage the association’s projects and overall responsibility of achieving required the KPIs
Applicants with the following minimum requirements are welcomed to apply:
- Good working knowledge of Information Security technologies and industry trends
- Strong understating and links to the information security industry in both private and public sectors including relevant industry associations such as AISP
- Certification(s) in Information Security or Project Management are an advantage
- Experience managing operations and directing a small to medium size team
- Experience with proposal writing and submissions
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Highly-motivated, independent and responsible
- Strong adaptability skills to work with people across different levels and sectors
- Active team player with strong initiative and strong communication skills
- An ability to be creative and think out of the box
- Must have a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude
- Leadership capabilities to manage the administrative team at AISP
- A strong entrepreneurial drive,
- Able to seek out and propose opportunities for ecosystem growth
- Take personal ownership of the association's programs including the ability and ambition to grow the association
This role is highly challenging but rewarding. As Director, you will play a very significant role in enhancing the Information Security eco-system in Singapore.
Closing on 22 Oct 2021