Director Capital Markets Solutions
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$14000 - S$20000
- The DXC Luxoft Banking, Capital Markets & Banking organization is spilt geographically across three core regions (EMEA, North America and APAC) with each unit contributing to the group P&L.
The Sales & Account Management team (SAM) at Luxoft are accountable for the acquisition, development and success of our BCM&I accounts through structured account development and new business development through segment aligned consultative & solution sales. The role will support our expansion into European markets and will work with a mixture of exisiting clients & new logo development.
In addition to the core activities, the role will focus on partnering with the regional head & segment leads in developing and implementing a regional Banking strategy, business and account plans enabling the business to achieve ambitious targets
As part of the global revenue group the role will report to the Senior Director, Head of APAC Sales & AM and involve close partnership with the Capital Markets segment, offerings, delivery practices and the global sales group.
- Responsibilities:• Solution sales focuses on working with our c-suite clients to take market relevant challenges and design & propose solutions aligned to our offering stack
• The role encompasses stakeholder relationship management, new business development, market insights, solution creation and proposal and sales execution
• Responsible for driving pro-active acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing, with specific focus on penetration into high value prospective clients
• Engage in targeted sales activates based on market trends, insights & research
• Pro-actively push insights into the market through the creation of white papers, thought leadership and speaking events.
• Manage and lead RFI/ RFP and Pre-Sales processes, often bringing together a diverse and globally disparate group of internal and external stakeholders
• Work with key stakeholders to define consulting services, including the development of project/resource plans in conjunction with the key project stakeholders and clients
• Partnering with the broader sales & AM organisation and segments (Capital Markets) to develop and implement business plans to achieve targets in line with the Luxoft global business strategy.
• Monitor and manage sales progress against the plan and take appropriate action where necessary
• Engage with the sales organization globally by discussing new ideas, methods and industry trends
• Partner with the BCM&I marketing functions & inside sales to plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase regional brand awareness
• Work with the BCM&I partner team to drive partner opportunities & build long term relationships
• Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance
- Mandatory Skills Description:• Demonstrable experience within pro-active domain focused Sales & Business Development role within Capital Markets business & application transformations
• Demonstrable experience of solutions sales and new business development with the ability to work with and lead teams to design and sell solutions at the "C-Level" management
• Deep knowledge of Financial Services (Capital Markets - Sell, Buy, Infrastructure & Treasury) and comfortable in discussing industry/ market trends, technology & innovation, and regulatory solutions with a range of clients & prospects
• Solid understanding and real commercial experience working with our core platforms & solutions (Murex, Calypso, Fenergo, Finastra)
• Able to structure and sell end to end offerings (consulting > implementation > SaaS > BPaaS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all key stakeholders (both internal and external)
• Must have strong consultative and solution selling skills
• Must have strong relationship orientation
• Must have high energy level, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence
• Experience of creating and executing $MM sales strategies, business and account plans
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
• Generates new ideas and ways to improve processes in a constructive manner
• Understands and complies with business and Luxoft ethics
• Experience of working within a tri-party vendor / client relationship model
Closing on 12 Dec 2021