Electrochemical Procurement Engineer
PACTERA EDGE TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$5000 - S$5500
- Anticipating the business needs by working closely with Operation and Process Engineers, other Supply Chain Engineers and Quality/Process/Buyers from Manufacturing partners and from other Businesses.
- Autonomously drive vendor improvement and continuous Quality improving by issue resolution, vendor audits and expertise in the technology managed.
- Manage Cost, Manufacturability, Quality, AoS and drive Cost Reduction and / or resourcing projects.
- Considering the entire product life cycle needs.
- Integrating the needs of all the CPE Programs and entities (LFP, CDPS, Global
- Manufacturing Operations, Distribution Centers) and driving their results.
- Drive/Follow-Up with vendors for resolution of Quality issues, Cost Reduction and/or PCN/ECN/EOL.
- Maintain a strong partner relationship by building personal empathy and thru proactive and fair interactions.
- Leading internal alignment, ensuring consistent messages to the vendors.
- Including parts/subassemblies specs clarification, manufacturing processes, tooling, quality control plan, assurance of supply, prototypes for builds, metrology
- Candidate must possess with at least a Degree and with 3-5 years of relevant experience Strong preference for degrees in Electrochemistry or Chemical Engineering (with a focus in lithium-ion battery research).
- Ability to build mathematical/physical models to interpret electrochemical results using fundamentals.
- Using first principles to tie electrochemical results to electrode fabrication process steps and estimated microstructure properties.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 13 Nov 2021