NEW TONE CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Contract, Full Time
S$6000 - S$10500
As an ELK Engineer, you will be in a hands-on role, which consists of building and maintaining a centralized logs platform and onboarding applications to that platform through automation and coaching.
• Designing and implementing solutions for centralized logs, infrastructure and health metrics, distributed tracing for Wealth Management applications.
• Influencing other teams and engineering groups in adopting logging best practices.
• Closely work with teams maintaining legacy applications for log standardization (and correlation).
• Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to continuously improve the production environment.
• Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
• Applying best practices for managing cluster, scaling, and capacity planning.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
• 5+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
• At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with ELK
• At least 1+ years of hands-on experience with Ansible and Docker
• ELK stack administration experience
• Understanding of Query DSL, index, mappings, shard allocation, and segments
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Ability to code using Java
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
• Elastic certification
• Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Kafka
• Experience with Application Performance Monitoring and microservices applications
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
• Contributing to open source projects
Closing on 20 Mar 2021