Engagement Manager, National Digital Identity
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$6000 - S$9000
GovTech builds key digital platforms and infrastructure to support Singapore as a Smart Nation. As the economy becomes more digital, this includes the development of a National Digital Identity (NDI) to provide more convenience and security for residents when transacting online.
NDI Platform is a digital infrastructure that serves as a common and universal trust framework which the public and private sectors can leverage to build value-added digital services. NDI co-create innovative solutions that can boost business productivity and deliver better customer experiences.
At NDI, as an Engagement Manager, you will be engaging our agencies and partners, working with the product teams to deliver impactful products to our citizens and enabling simpler digital experiences.
What to expect:
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationship with agencies (primarily) and business partners while also co-creating of value-added digital services that leverages on NDI products
- Acquire good knowledge on the product offerings, APIs capabilities and understanding of agencies’ need to on-board value-add services
- Be the account manager of agencies for co-creation of new digital products, on-boarding and issue resolution
- Collaborate with other Product Managers within NDI or other strategic Government products to deliver cross-functional outcomes
- Outreach to agencies at various platforms to showcase NDI product capabilities, understand partner needs and bring them on-board as part of the eco-system
- Work closely with the product owners, agencies and marcom to craft and share success stories in various media forums
How to succeed:
- Degree in Computer / Computer Science, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Engagement experience, dealing with agencies on adoption of products
- Consulting, business analysis experience with strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to have strategic perspectives, and understand business needs and challenges
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Advantageous to have:
- Experience with public-facing digital services
- Understand REST API, Digital Encryption/Signature
Closing on 26 Feb 2021