Engineer Factory Automation
GLOBALFOUNDRIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5000
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Summary of the role:
This position is responsible for the engineering support services of 200mm Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) department to meet production ramp goals of 200mm Operation at woodland. This job entails the technical support function of the factory system and support activities required to develop, troubleshoot, and improve Equipment Integrate (EI) programming. The scope of this service is performed within the CIM team, and includes computer applications for manufacturing execution, decision support, equipment integration, and process control.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Implement and maintain Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) systems to minimize disruptions to operations and optimize the system performance.
- Accountable and responsible for CIM Support OperationsProvide 24hr standby second level support to applications responsible for
Lead, guide and train shift ae to resolve daily operations issue
- To gather requirement, design, develop, test and implement CIM Projects related to applications responsible for or assigned by supervisor
- To work with IT to ensure system performance and health are at optimum to meet operational KPIs
- To work with Manufacturing and Engineering users to align, brainstorm and develop system that can convert manual processes to automation wherever possible to avoid human error
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Master/Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- At least 5 years of related field working experience
- Working Experience in supporting system for Wafer Fab is and advantage
- Knowledge in C Programming, Oracle SQL, Java Programming, Visual Basic .Net and Unix Shell Scripts in a must
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, and medical screenings, as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.
Closing on 29 Oct 2021