Enterprise Command Centre, IT Analyst, Incident Coordination
THE TORONTO-DOMINION BANK
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
TD Bank Group
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 85,000 employees in offices around the world, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group ("TD"). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to more than 25 million customers worldwide through three key business lines:
- Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance
- U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, and TD’s investment in TD Ameritrade
- Wholesale Banking through TD Securities
TD had C$1.3 trillion in assets as at April 30, 2018. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with approximately 12 million active online and mobile customers. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol "TD".
In Singapore, TD operates as The Toronto-Dominion Bank, Singapore Branch and Toronto Dominion (South East Asia) Limited, which are collectively known as “TD Singapore” since 1979. The key business in Singapore is TD Securities which is part of Wholesale Banking.
Within the Enterprise Command Center Service Assurance Operations is a 24/7 Service Availability (Dual Site Coverage) department responsible for providing frontline support and monitoring of the Banks mainframe, distributed and network environments.
The Incident Coordination Group is responsible for providing co-ordination of incidents involving mission critical, client server based applications (EasyWeb, WebBroker, TDOUS Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Internet/Intranet sites, etc.), System-i (AS/400) and Network Infrastructure support (LAN, WAN).
- Incident and Change Management as well as coordination and dispatching of incidents and service request to appropriate support personnel
- Areas of support include application, database architecture, hardware/operating systems and network communications equipment
- The position entails coordination, management and communication of Incidents, understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies
- The candidate is expected to act as the focal point for all exceptions, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating impact to TDBFG
- The successful candidate must be a strong team player
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening) are essential in order to interact effectively with support groups, clients and vendors
- Candidates should possess a sound understanding of distributed (AIX, LINUX, WINTEL, SUN) and network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches) including basic telecommunications concepts
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Closing on 24 Feb 2021