Enterprise Data Management Project Manager
COPPERCO CONSULTANTS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$9000 - S$12000
- Manage the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Visualisation projects to a successful completion.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Data Architecture, define and manage the data principles for compliance requirements.
- Lead the proposal development and provide the proposal cost estimation.
- Engage key stakeholders, manage and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Develop and coach the project team members.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Managed at least 2 to 3 end-to-end data warehouse / data lake / data visualisation implementation with at least 1 implementation with the Government sector.
- Possess 7 or more years of EDM experience in a similar industry area.
- Able to lead and coach a team in the areas of Information Management.
- PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Enjoy problem-solving in the different domains and industries.
- Love working with a highly energetic and competent team.
- Client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player.
- Excellent communication skills; both in written and spoken English.
- Proficient with at least one of more of the following technologies: SAS, IBM, Informatica, Microsoft, AWS, QIik, etc.
**Interested please email your resume to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 20S0252
EA Personnel Reg. no.: R1875527
Closing on 18 Jun 2021