Enterprise Senior Network Engineer
LOGICALIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$8500
Logicalis is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to help customers harness digital technology and innovative services to deliver powerful business outcomes.
Our customers span industries and geographical regions; and our focus is to engage in the dynamics of our customers’ vertical markets; including financial services, TMT (telecommunications, media and technology), education, healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and professional services, and apply the skills of our 6,500 employees in modernising key digital pillars; data centre and cloud services, security and network infrastructure, workspace communications and collaboration, data and information strategies, and IT operation modernisation.
We are the advocates for our customers for some of the world’s leading technology companies including Cisco, HPE, IBM, CA Technologies, NetApp, Microsoft, Oracle, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualised revenues of $1.7 billion, from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Africa. It is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, with revenues of over $4.3 billion.
Summary of Position
The Enterprise Networking engineer is a technical implementation role which will focus on delivering Enterprise Networking Technologies Data Centre, Routing & Switching, and Software Defined solutions to new and existing customers. The position will be a critical member of the Service Delivery team who designs and builds new Infrastructure. This role will work directly with customers to capture business requirements, share best practices, make recommendations, document the optimal design, provide trainings and build the approved solution.
This role may also support business development activities by providing demos or POV for the mentioned technologies below.
- Low Level Design and signoff
- Asbuilt Documentations and signoff
- SAT, UAT Acceptance Tests and signoff
- Configurations and Optimizations
- Staging and Burn in Tests
- Upgrades and Simulations
- Racking and Installations
- New Project engineers shall undergo onboarding process to familiarize practices and culture. User and Vendor trainings are regularly organised.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in network design/deployment.
- Current CCNA/CCNP qualified with related professional experience
- Excellent knowledge in Routing and switching, eg. BGP, OSPF, Multicast, VSS, spanning tree, MPLS L3VPN.
- Good knowledge of Firewall technologies eg. IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, IPS/IDS,
- Cisco ASA, Firepower, Fortigate,
- Experience in wireless setup eg. Cisco WLC, Aruba
- Data centre technologies, eg. Cisco Nexus VDC, VPC, FEX, VXLAN, ACI.
- Good knowledge in network access control(NAC) product, eg Aruba Clearpass
- Policy Manager, Cisco ISE.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Closing on 18 Sep 2021