Executive / Senior Executive (Digital Ambassador)
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
- Build and educate on awareness on digital initiatives and services.
- Engage staff and students to equip them with basic digital skills through individual engagement or small group settings
- Engage staff and students on end-to-end digital options, including services on e-payment, pre-filled with government verified data and wet ink signatures.
- Drive staff and students satisfaction with digital services and percentage of transactions completed end to end.
- Foster and engage direct feedback and through relationships with staff & students.
- Ensure accurate and prompt follow though of administration work linked to each engagement
- Engage in culture of continuous improvement and learning by providing ideas that will drive excellence in digital transformation
- Relevant background in IT-related fields
- Passionate in engaging and supporting both staff and students groups
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable with individual and small group engagements
- Meticulous with good coordination and organisational skills
- Strong team player who is able to work effectively with others
- Experience in community engagement and customer service would be advantageous
Closing on 25 Apr 2021