Executive/Senior Executive, IT Applications
ISEAS - YUSOF ISHAK INSTITUTE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The ISEAS - Yusof Ishak Institute invites applications for the following position:
Executive/Senior Executive, IT Applications (1-year contract)
The key role of Executive/Senior Executive (IT Applications) is to provide support for IT applications and projects in ISEAS: including backend maintenance, project coordination, documentation and procurement paperwork with all parties involved in accordance to the agency’s IT policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support for the smooth running of all IT applications, including web services, to address security, performance, interoperability and recovery.
- Collate data into central databases to perform analytics and to provide relevant accessibility of the data for users to present statistics.
- Identify, evaluate and report issues, working internally and handling external escalations to track and resolve IT application issues; analyse and identify potential issues.
- Perform application administration, installation, patches, updates and backend operations such as secure file transfers between systems.
- Provide data compilation and data entry support for IT documentation such as RFIs and data filing.
- Manage routine IT application activities, such as collecting logs, initiating compliance processes and others.
- Upkeep relevant sections in the ISEAS IT Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Assist in paperwork for IT procurements, including sourcing for quotations and requirements gathering.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- Good written and communication skills
- Candidates with more experience might be considered for more senior roles
Remuneration and benefits depend on the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Applicants will be notified if they are shortlisted within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Closing on 25 Jun 2021