Executive/Senior Executive (IT Service Engineer)
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
- Manage call/email hotline and provide 1st level support for IT queries/issues.
- Provide VIP support and ensure excellent customer service to end users.
- Escalate to the relevant engineers as and when necessary, including vendor support contacts and subject matter experts.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the engineers.
- Ensure that incidents, service requests, complaints and feedbacks are resolved and updated timely, within the SLA. Update stakeholders for high priority cases
- Update Knowledge Base with solution provided
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 ,Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, MAC, computer hardware, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks and remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Provide user data and application recovery
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
- Relevant background in IT-related fields
- Candidates with at least a year of IT helpdesk / service desk support would be preferred
- Possess skillsets in the areas of Customer Service/Desktop/End User Application/Patch/Antivirus
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Polite and customer oriented
- Strong team player and is able to work effectively with others
Closing on 17 Jun 2021