Field Operations Specialist
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) aspires to be world-class in delivering a safe and secure home for our people. In pursuing our mission to help make Singapore safe and secure, we remain always constant and true to our core values of Honour and Unity.
As a Field Operations Specialist, you will be part of an exciting career suitable for energetic individuals with a keen interest in working in an outdoor setting. You will be involved in operational and field work to gather information and help prepare operational and management reports.
- Singaporean Citizens only
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ Level passes. Applicants with Diploma, Higher NITEC and NITEC qualifications will be considered favourably.
- Medically fit. Male applicants must have completed National Service with PES Status of ‘A’ or ‘B’.
- Able to perform shift-based working hours.
- Able to work independently or in teams.
- Applicants possessing either a Class 2B or Class 3 licence are preferred.
- Highly organized and able to analyse information/data and put up comprehensive reports
- Posses good IT skills and able to thrive in a technology driven workplace. Having some computer programming/language skills would be an added advantage
- Possess excellent people skills and comfortable to engage internal and external stakeholders
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 29 Apr 2021