LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$12500
- We are working together with aspiration to provide trusted IT services and project support to the bank to support the ambitious growth plan of wealth management business in China.
You'll be working in the bank's change team in Hong Kong/ Singapore as an architect supporting the development of its Finacle protfolio.
- Responsibilities:We are looking for hands-on, highly experienced solution architect to:
• drive and review the technical and architectural design of China Branch, enforcing architectural design guidelines
• lead a technical team to integrate new applications to existing system
• work closely with WM CTOs and Service & Product owner in regional to define the technical roadmaps, architectural patterns and development practices
• understand and design network infrastructure of location data center
• work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure projects run according to the bank's systems development life cycle
• work with Risk and C&ORC departments to ensure technical risks and issues across the program are managed and tracked
• investigate and resolve production issues with bank's production run team to help maintaining a stable production environment
• review the design and implementation of vendors. Ensure they meet the UBS enterprise requirements.
• work collaboratively and effectively in virtual teams across Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai
• troubleshoot Java application and Oracle database issues; design and develop Java/shell applications for end of day loading.
- Mandatory Skills:Architecture
- Mandatory Skills Description:• Finacle Core working experience is a plus
• 5+ years working experience in Financial Services
• experience in designing and supporting core banking systems, wealth management applications and regulatory applications is a plus
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
• good understanding of the software development lifecycle
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• good discipline in risk control to achieve high standard in a highly regulated environment
• experience in working with cross border team
• passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• adaptable; enjoys working across teams and functions
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Nice-to-Have Skills:- knowledge of Agile methodology
Closing on 16 Dec 2021