SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Customer Service, Telecommunications
Contract, Full Time
S$2000 - S$2800
- Perform analysis on customer profile and usages to identify suspicious transactions and high-risk calls patterns.
- Call customers for authentication and highlighting charges, etc.
- Provide accurate product information to customers during verification.
- Liaise with internal departments on customer's requests and/or disputes.
- Liaise and negotiating with internal and external party on resolving fraud cases and reporting the case to the Police for further pursuance if requires.
- Conduct interviews for fraud investigation purposes.
- Suspend or resume services in systems.
- Generate letters and Interim Bills.
- Attend to queries from internal staff
- Liaise with external units and roaming partners.
- Perform Basis administrative work and follow up on ad-hoc system extractions
- Prepare Internal Memorandum.
- Prepare PowerPoint slides for presentation on fraud cases.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly analytical and statistical reporting to Management
- Leading ad-hoc projects and ensure task completion by given timeline.
- Attend to team member’s queries
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
- Diploma in Business Management, Accoutancy
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Effective communication skills
- Comfortable over the phone and facing customers
- Able to work on weekend and Public Holiday on scheduled roster
Closing on 17 Jun 2021