Front End Developer #SGUnitedJobs
BIG TREE ENTERTAINMENT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$8000
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team in Singapore. The team is responsible for the creation of a new user-friendly and highly scalable ticketing platform for the Asia entertainment market.
As a front-end developer, you are responsible for translating the UI/UX design wireframes to working web application code. You will work closely in the team to refine ideas for the presentation and also with the Architect to create a maintainable and reusable framework for the front-end projects.
- Develop the front-end application using the defined technology
- Actively translate the ideas, designs and wireframes into working presentation and high quality code.
- Build reusable components and frontend libraries for future use.
- Build and run unit and integration tests for the front-end codes in an automated testing environment.
- Continually improve and refactor the code for better readability and efficiency.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors.
- Experience with one or more major frontend framework, preferably React.
- Accustomed to creating responsive web applications using Bootstrap or Material Design.
- Ability to interact with backend Restful APIs.
- Ability to operate with Git
- Excellent communication skills and willing to engage with business users on discussions.
- A collaborative team player who is passionate about technology and strives to produce simple solution to complex business problems.
- Customer experience oriented and has a positive attitude for team work.
Closing on 10 Nov 2021