Full Stack Developer
REPUBLIC POWER PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$6000
The digital world can get pretty complex, and off-the-rack solutions can only do so much. To put together data and functionality from more sources, you might be sacrificing more than you realise.
At Republic Power, we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork, and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high-level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements because our most valued resource is our people.
- Front End - AngularJS front end framework (ReactJS will be added advantage)
- Back end – Microsoft .NET CORE, NodeJS
- Database – MongoDB, MYSQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience development using Kubernetes, Docker, Spring, Java/JEE, RESTful API, messaging (MQTT & related technologies)
- Work with Solution Architect and UXUI designer.
- Developing and implementing software applications based on project & product requirements.
- Collaborating with development teams and solution architects to ideate software solutions.
- Designing of the components and interfaces of the software
- Writing functional, clean, and scalable code on both front-end and back-end.
- Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software.
- Managing current operational databases and applications.
- Writing effective Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and technical documentation.
- Testing of software to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web and/or mobile applications (backend & frontend)
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Nginx)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Display strong logical thinking and problem solving
- Good communication presentation, organizational skills, including the ability to manage changing priorities and meeting deadlines
If you have what it takes to be part of a rapidly-iterating, highly dynamic ecosystem, get in touch with us by submitting your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021