Full Stack Engineer
SYGNUM PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$7000
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Now we need your help to bring our vision one step closer to reality. What we are looking for is an experienced and enthusiastic full-stack engineer to join our team in Singapore. You will work on both external and internal facing applications and play a key role in taking Sygnum’s products to the next level.
- You will be developing web based systems and / or smart contracts in the Ethereum eco-system
- You are passionate about your work, results orientated, used to remote collaboration and require minimal supervision
- You are a clear communicator and can express your thoughts in a technical debate.
- You care deeply about building scalable applications, and don’t settle for mediocre.
- You are results orientated and passionate about writing high-quality code.
- You learn quickly and enjoy working in a product team with the objective to bring value to stakeholders.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- You enjoy and have experience in designing and building front-end applications at large scale.
Ideally you worked with:
- HTML 5, CSS, etc.
- RESTful API design, build, and use
- Database design, manipulation, deployment, and management (MySQL, SQLite, NoSQL, MongoDB)
- Build and deployment tools (npm, Vagrant, docker)
- Version control using Git
Closing on 29 Jan 2021