Head - IT Application
INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As a Head/IT Application will be involved in the software development life cycle including application development, implementation, maintenance and post-implementation review.
• Liaising extensively with external vendors or internal stakeholders;
• Analysing customers business requirements;
• Translating customers’ requirements into requirements specifications;
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
• Drawing up specific proposals for new, modified or replacement systems;
• Hands-on individual and be able to work with vendor teams to deliver projects on the technical aspects
The role requires you to be hands-on and you will be involved in providing user support such as issues investigation and troubleshooting.
• Minimum 6 years of relevant IT experience with at least 2 years of Project Lead role.
• Experience in implementation of Projects using and technically competent in one or more of the following languages, tools and technologies:
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#.Net, MS SQL, Powershell
- Azure Data Factory, Databricks
- Azure Cloud
- SharePoint 2019, SharePoint Online
- Visual Studio 2019 & DevOps
- RPA using UiPath
• Strong Analytical skills and well verse with Software Life Cycle and Problem Resolution methodologies
• Strong customer-service orientation, vendor management and good team player
• Possess can-do attitude, initiative, creativity and able to work under stringent timeline
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021