Healthcare Application Support Analyst (EPIC)
ACCENTURE SG SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$8000
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for:
Healthcare Application Support Analyst (EPIC), who is able to work directly with the client, gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals, and is keen to go through EPIC trainings.
Responsibilities post EPIC training:
- Acting as part of the primary support team for the designated application
- Identifying issues that arise during the project for the application area and will take on more complex tasks with respect to system configuration, testing, and administration
- Guiding workflow design, completing advanced build and testing of the system
- Identifying and implementing requested changes to the system configuration and cross-application master data files
- Maintaining regular communication with Epic representatives, including participating in weekly project team meetings
- Developing an understanding of operational and clinical needs to set the direction for the organization's workflows by attending discussion sessions
- Seeking, logically examining, and interpreting information from different sources to determine a problem's cause and developing a course of action to resolve the problem and to prevent its recurrence
- Relationship building to gain trust and establish effective relationships with Epic counterparts and stakeholders
- Candidates should have a techno-functional background
- Candidates must be keen to go through EPIC training as this role requires EPIC certification
Why join us?
You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing on 30 Sep 2021