STAMFORD AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL PTE. LTD.
Education and Training, Information Technology
S$2100 - S$3300
Highly motivated tech-support professional skilled in troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving technical problems, utilizing resolution procedures in schools assigned. Provision of professional and high level customer service ensuring unresolved issues and queries are promptly escalated as per protocol.
· To act as a single point of contact for all user incidents, requests and general communication.
· Provide Level 0/1 support to all applications or software systems used in school
· To improve user awareness of IT issues and to promote appropriate use of IT services and resources.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third party services.
· Management of IT incidents in the incident management system.
· Act as a single point of contact from customers (internal staff) regarding IT issues via phone, email or in person.
· Provision of professional and high-level customer service ensuring unresolved issues and queries are promptly escalated as per protocol.
· Provide Level 0 /1 support all applications and infrastructure.
· Repair and upgrade PC hardware and software, including scheduled maintenances.
· Maintaining inventory of equipment and software licences; update computers with latest service packs, patches and applications; prepare Service Desk reports to enable the IT operations to run effectively.
· Managing the provisioning and de-provisioning process of school’s IT resources by engaging staff and students to ensure that device and get connected to the network and provide support data backup and recovery.
· Managing classroom support for IT and Audio Visual (e.g. Apple TV, Projectors, Interactive technology, and applications).
· Managing logistics for school’s IT needs (e.g. ipads, ipad charging carts, computers, copiers, printers, projectors, etc.).
· Mobile Device Management operation.
· Desktop operation system management and planning.
· To research and investigate new technologies that can help improve IT support and processes.
· Ensure that helpdesk processes/procedures and kept up-to-date.
· Administrative Support for Technology department (e.g. Department Information & Activities)
· Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to think outside of the box and apply creative solutions.
· Demonstrate an ability to establish relationships and build rapport at all levels, uncover technical issues and facilitate their resolution.
· Hands on approach with the ability to learn new systems quickly and apply them in the work environment.
· Good command of English with clear, concise verbal communication skills.
· High standard of customer service skills and excellent
· Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment, with good time management and organisation skills.
· Understanding of and commitment to the principles of confidentiality.
· Familiar with basic network troubleshooting
· Familiar with Active Directory account management
· Familiar with Office 365 account and G-Suite administration
· Familiar with Jamf Pro for managing Apple devices
· Demonstrates the Stamford Values – Integrity, Courage, Ingenuity and Compassion
· Fresh graduates from the Post-Secondary Education Institutes (“PSEIs”), such as the Polytechnics and Institute of Technical Education
· Domain knowledge of the following:
o Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
o Google Suite
o Apple IOS
o Apple OS X
o Active Directory
o Microsoft Office365
· Able to work independently
· Possess highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
· Good references on request
· School Environment
· Will be required to work independently and as part of a collaborative team effort
· Extended working hours to complete projects as required
Closing on 17 Jun 2021