3TEL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$5000
- Oversee the implementation of assigned project to ensure that they are completed on schedule and within budget;
- Plan and control site surveys and pre-installation visits, design, material requisite, installation, testing, commissioning;
- Plan and manage implementation resources and budget based on customer expectations and ensuring all project documents are proper and complete;
- Provide timely and regular update to customer on installation schedule progress and issues at site;
- Supervise and control in-house teams and subcontractors to ensure competency in installation works and quality associated with installation;
- Support Project Manager in bidding activities by identifying and budgeting implementation cost based on requirements specified in tender documents.
- Checking of reports and BOQ
- Bachelor's Degree or above majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area.
- At least 5 years managing Telecommunication Turnkey Project
- Able to manage a team and have proven track record in leading a team to achieve targeted project goal.
- Good command of English both spoken and written;
- Prefer Singaporean or SPR
Closing on 03 Jul 2021