Industry Analytical Head, Travel and Financial Services Singapore
GOOGLE ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$14000 - S$28000
The area: Large Customer Sales (LCS)
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
The role: Industry Analytical Head, Travel and Financial Services - Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Lead insights and data team for South East Market.
- Develop insights (qualitative/quantitative) using a variety of internal and external sources.
- Engage and influence senior internal and external relationships within the client and industry.
- Serve as an industry expert by developing and creating industry point of views.
- Advise clients on methodologies for marketing, media analytics and measurement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant experience in startups (FinTech), Banking/OTAs/Airlines industry, marketing analytics and consulting role.
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming or scripting languages such as R, Python.
- Analytical experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Experience with and interest in presenting findings to executive level audiences.
- Experience using Google's measurement suite products, website analytics platforms.
- Experience with data visualization tools. Ability to structure reports/dashboards to give clarity on insights. Experience designing and building scalable and robust data pipelines to enable data-driven business decisions.
- Ability to pull strategic insights out of large sets of data and independently manage client relationships.
Closing on 22 Sep 2021