Infocomm Officer / Senior Infocomm Officer (Infocomm Infrastructure & Operations)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4000 - S$6500
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Infocomm Officer, you have the technology smarts and are at the forefront of leading infocomm trends. At IRAS, you can harness your expertise to be a digital change agent in our transformation journey. You will partner business divisions to model smart and agile IT systems to shape our digital architecture. With exposure to big data platforms, you will unleash your technical expertise to create innovative digital enterprise solutions.
The result? Seamless IT interface for customers and other innovations that benefit external and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for liaising with relevant stakeholders for the delivery of new machines/ equipment
- Ensure proper record and return of expired machines/ equipment
- Work with vendors in preparation of machines/equipment to be imaged, as well as the provision of IT service desk to business users
- Update, monitor and report on the IRAS-wide asset inventory list together with Procurement team
- Oversee operations issues encountered in SG-Mail and GoMax
- Responsible for the maintenance of network equipment for IRAS
- Verification of invoices for WOG central services e.g.SG-Mail, SG-EPP etc
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, able to independently derive high-level technical designs via the analysis of business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technology solutions to various audiences
- Strong working knowledge of various technology platforms and practices, including, but not limited to, Microsoft .NET technologies, service-oriented architecture, and software development best practices
- Strong knowledge of new or latest technology, and able to gauge suitability to the organization's business
- Innovative mindset and able to challenge assumptions
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 21 Apr 2021