Information Technology - Applications Domain Expert (Flight Management) - Scrum Master
SINGAPORE AIRLINES LIMITED
Permanent, Full Time
S$4900 - S$9800
The successful candidate will join the Operations & Enterprise (Flight Management) department in SIA Information Technology Division.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Review and analyse business requirements. Propose IT solutions that meet business requirements, including integration with other applications, and work with the vendors to implement these solutions.
• Liaise with vendors for implementation of enhancements and track prompt resolution of system issues.
• Manage the overall delivery of IT projects. Participate actively in planning, scheduling, and implementing projects assigned to you.
• Monitor the product roadmap for periodic upgrades and work with respective business users to implement for operational use.
• Track and identify feasible applications and technologies for potential adoption by business.
• Experience in implementing and maintaining mobility projects.
• Degree in Information Technology or related fields
• Must be a Certified Scrum Master
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with proven track record in Project and Vendor Management
• Airline Domain knowledge and understanding of Passenger Servicing System (PSS) will be an advantage
• Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a highly-skilled team
• Experience in Airline Industry will be a bonus
Closing on 12 Mar 2021