Information Technology – Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
SINGAPORE AIRLINES LIMITED
Permanent, Full Time
S$4900 - S$9800
The successful candidate will join Application Services (Digital & Mobile Development) department in SIA Information Technology Division. As a developer with the SQ Mobile team, he/she will be working with our award-winning team of developers, UX designers and product specialists to enhance our mobile channel offering.
• Develop and maintain highly reliable, efficient, secure, and scalable IOS applications.
• Work with our CI/CD and release management tools and processes to quickly deliver high quality code.
• Facilitate the detection, troubleshooting and resolution of pre- and post-production issues.
• Assist with various stages of the mobile application development lifecycle such as requirements gathering, user interface design and usability testing.
• Keep abreast of the latest in mobile technology and conduct research and prototyping using such technologies.
• Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields
• At least 1 year of hands-on experience developing mobile applications for iOS platform using swift/objective-c.
• Experience and good knowledge of RxSwift, Realm, Moya, Quick/Nimble and Google EarlGrey 2.0 framework or equivalent libraries on iOS.
• Experience in working with small to medium development teams using Agile methodologies.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Experience in Agile environments, Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Paired Programming, Automation, CI/CD, and git-based source tools.
• An understanding of various software architectural principles such as MVVM , MVP, SOLID or similar.
• Experience in mobile backend development on cloud and serverless platforms.
• Experience in Android application development, or other relevant mobile development technologies.
• Experience in releasing iOS applications on Apple App Store.
Closing on 12 Mar 2021