INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
LEONG CHUAN MARINE PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$3500
- Prepare engineering document (technical specification, calculation and drawing) in the development of new designs and products.
- Generate list of drawing/document specific to each project.
- Ensure timely issue of drawings and documents.
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment procurement (e.g. major equipment) and perform technical evaluation of vendor's bid.
- Prepare and review marine system piping and instrumentation diagrams (e.g. cooling, fuel oil systems) and HVAC drawings.
- Prepare and review machinery layout arrangement.
- Perform flow, pressure drop, heat transfer calculations, equipment sizing and etc.
- Manage external suppliers and consultants in obtaining engineering documents and deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with colleagues within the same project team to ensure accurate and timely engineering deliverables for each project.
- Prepare and review material list to ensure that they conform to contractual technical specifications, installation control documents, Classification and Statutory Rules/Regulations.
- Participate in tests and trials, where required.
- Liaise with ship-owners and surveyors to obtain approval on engineering deliverables.
- Resolve all design issues raised by owner, Class and Flag on drawings and documents captured in Action Item Register.
- At least 5-8 years experience
- Strong knowledge of international marine design codes, Classification/Statutory Rules and Regulations.
- Software (mandatory): AutoCAD
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021