THE BOSTON SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
S$7500 - S$9000
- The successful candidate will be expected to adhere to enterprise standards through collaboration with multiple Architecture and Engineering team overseeing storage, data protection, Dynatrace, VMware, AWS Cloud and SCCM enterprise platforms and contribute as required to design meetings as appropriate.
- Understanding of application hosting services for an enterprise company, enterprise hardware (compute and storage), virtualization, directory services, networking principle, automation and scripting. Plus knowledge of SAAS, PAS & IAS services.
- A graduate in IT or equivalent experience within technology and a desire to design and implement infrastructure solutions.
- Requires analytical IT engineering mindset with good problem-solving skills.
- Executes upgrades / migrations / critical maintenance work and work with Operations to deliver successful maintenance & upgrade programs.
- A strong desire for scripting / programming to contribute towards automation tools essential
- Good communication and documentation skills required for authoring SOP and transition materials to Operations
- Great teammate to contribute to SAFE Agile feature deliveries and events.
· At least 5 years of end-to-end infrastructure architecting.
· Responsible for implementing technical improvements/projects that increase the quality and availability of the business systems/services and to ensure accurate operation.
· Implements design solutions with mentorship from SME’s and Product Owners and Product Managers
· Provides data to help the team resolve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; assists in developing and implementing strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems. Where possible provide recommendations for per review.
· Helps define and then implements standards and processes around all core infrastructure equipment based on business needs and industry standard methodologies within the corporate data canters and remote computing facilities.
· Oversees relevant 3rd party service provider installations and implementations when required.
· Knowledge and experience in infrastructure architecting in GCC, GPC & / or GDC is an advantage.
Closing on 22 Jan 2021