NCS PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$9000
NCSis a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
As an Infrastructure Architect, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
• Provide presales support and lead solution team comprising of technical presales, competency centre subject-matter-expert (SME) and partners in proposing innovative end-to-end ICT solution that meet customer requirements cost-effectively, resulting in successful bids / sales.
• Ensure that the proposed solution and approach is agreed with both internal stakeholders and practices to drive for an outcome that are viable and acceptable.
• Work closely with the technical competencies team on relevant technologies required by customers and for new business growth.
• Engage and build close partnership with product principals for better synergy in both solutioning and delivery phases.
• Coordinate and support solution deliverables (e.g. risk and proposal) that are subject to internal solution governance and review processes.
• Keep abreast of key technology trends and introduce innovative solutions to customers that enhances user experience, organisational efficiency, ICT service reliability, availability and operational excellence.
• During delivery phase, support technical team, competency SME / architects and partners in delivering end-to-end integrated solution architecture based on proposed solution; and resolve any arising architectural issues or gaps.
• Support the delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and inspire project team to achieve success through alignment of strategic objectives, teamwork, quality deliverables with an independent and objective point of view.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
• Over 10 years of experience in ICT infrastructure architecure either as Solutioning Architect / Delivery Architect in a System Integration environment and/or management of large- scale infrastructure projects across different technology stacks
• Minimum 5 years of experience in solution architect related role – with proven track record in leading technical team in solution proposals with successful wins.
• Involved and have designed to successfully implemented in at least two such relevant project (>S$10mil total contract value and having a spread of technology solutions utilised).
• Experience in solution architecture involving broad areas like server, storage, network, security, cloud and/or virtualisation technologies.
• Some experience or appreciation of Program / Project management for syngergy and better coordination with Program / Project management Office as part of Project Leadeship team
• Good understanding of customer business requirements and how the proposed ICT solution can achieve these business objectives for its stakeholders.
• Broad knowledge in latest trends in server, storage, network, security, automation, cloud service offerings and/or virtualisation technologies that can be applied in solution proposals.
• Proven skills in managing/ coaching and influencing across functional teams in large organisations.
• Experienced in delivering highly integrated and multi-platform solutions.
• Preferably with some knowledge of DevSecOps, CI/CD and automation technologies
• Ability to engage customers well and strong drive for successful proposals.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to explain technology from a customer perspective.
• Ability to work under pressure, resilient and team player with ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver a common goal.
• Adept working in matrix organization and with different team mates within and across departments.
• Possesses strong leadership and communication abilities.
• Able to work independently.
• Creative and inquisitive in nature to gain understanding and learn new applicable technology.
Closing on 24 Sep 2021