Infrastructure Architecture Specialist (VMWare) Banking
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD
S$7000 - S$9000
- Responsible for the technical lead of a large scale of banking system implementation based on virtualization technologies such as VDI, VSI, vSAN and supporting technologies such as Hyperconverged, Enterprise Cloud.
- Ongoing responsibility for architecture design and the document review provided from the outsourced vendor.
- Perform project planning, designing and implementation of virtualized Infrastructure
- Co-ordinate with project team contacts, the vendors, and project managers
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
- Responsible for the proper planning, communication and coordination with external vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for smooth delivery of various systems and applications.
- Lead the project team, and coordinate with key stakeholders across the whole Asia pacific region to complete the assigned projects.
- Where needed, you will coordinate with the vendors and relevant parties to facilitate the project activities.
- Prepare and present reports and documentations. Set or define key indicators in order to quantitatively track project status. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across the stakeholders, members and contributors in a meaningful manner. Act as chair or participates in project planning sessions to steer the project towards the objective.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge of security and vulnerability-based approach to security hardening.
- Good hands-on experience in VMWare ESX, vSphere, vSAN, Horizon and other VMWare products.
- Knowledge in Hyperconverged and Storage Infrastructure (e.g., Nutanix, UCS, HDS) is an advantaged.
- Proven experience in architecting enterprise virtualization, server and storage systems.
- VMWare Certification is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems.
- Possess ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18110
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Closing on 10 Dec 2021