Infrastructure Support Engineer
IDC TECHNOLOGIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$7000 - S$8500
- Involved in supporting infrastructure architecture, resource planning, system performance, and overall infrastructure operating environment for either on-premise infrastructure or one or more cloud computing platforms, or both.
- Lead or support in the development of application infrastructure reference architecture, system integration, and infrastructure performance management practices.
- Point-of-Contact of Infrastructure team for operational support for systems-related matters.
- Manage both on-premise and cloud infrastructure services to support application systems environments by working closely with the application team.
- Understands systems operations environment and drive Architecture Review and Governance Process to ensure smooth and sustainable operations (including resiliency requirements)
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, with proven records of having utilized architect design capabilities in the area of infrastructure management for both on-premise and cloud workloads.
- Certification in one or more Cloud Technology platforms (either in Architecture, DevOps, or System Administration/SysOps track) will be preferred.
- The successful candidate needs to demonstrate either a deep or broad (or both) level of technical expertise in the area of Infrastructure Services, with appreciation in one or more areas of Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing, and DevOps Engineering concepts.
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multitasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
Closing on 24 Mar 2021