IT Analyst #SGUnitedJobs
AC P. COMPUTER TRAINING & CONSULTANCY PTE LTD
S$4000 - S$5000
· Plan, design and implement IT architecture solutions based on business requirement
· Perform system integration testing and users acceptance testing
· Assist in the in-depth analysis of the business requirements and IT solutions specifications
· Provide analysis to support the development of proposed solutions and assist in preparing the proposals
· Keep proper documentation of detailed specifications and solution enhancements
· Track and record all issues and problems in the tracking system
· System troubleshooting, testing, and improving business & system operations
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Degree in IT related discipline.
· Microsoft Certified Solution Developer.
· At least two (2) years of experience in IT development.
· Required to have working experience in system analysis, integration and design.
· Knowledge in Microsoft NET, web application, net data entity and MVC frameworks
· Knowledge in web services development, mobile technologies, SharePoint tools, application testing tools (eg. Junit, JMeter, Nunit), storyboarding and website design tools
· Knowledge in cloud based platforms (eg. aws Google cloud, Azure)
· Knowledge in DBMS (eg. SQL Server, Oracel, MySQL)
· Knowledge in database connectivity tools (eg. ODBC, JDBC)
· Knowledge in internet technologies (eg. Perl Scripts, DHTML/HTML/XML/Active X/ASP/SOAP/WSDL)
· Knowledge in Development Languages Tools e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio, Sharepoint Eclipse, Java, Perl, PHP, J 2 SE/J 2 EE Technologies (Servlet), Linux, Apache, Unix Scripting, Outlook, Qlikview
· Knowledge in open source applications implementation (eg. Govtech’s Isomer, WordPress) and source code management software (eg. Team Foundation Server)
· Type of applications (including cloud based) e.g. Library Management System, Payment Systems, web based applications, Mobile based Applications, Customer Relationship Management, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
· Protocols and messaging applications
Closing on 30 Jan 2021