ALLTECH SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$7500
a. Assist in administering the introduction and maintenance of PCs and related hardware and software to enable the productive use of PCs in HDB;
b. Conduct investigation and diagnose PC hardware fault and malfunction;
c. Determine and resolve PC hardware fault and malfunction;
d. Conduct investigation and diagnose problems related to applying and using PC software
e. Determine and resolve problems related to applying and using PC software
f. Perform installation and upgrading of operating systems, software applications and device drivers on the PCs;
g. Prepare PCs and peripherals for usage by the staff in the Information Services Group;
h. Relocate PCs and peripherals within the office;
i. Make duplicates and backups of application media for safekeeping or distribution
j. Conduct research and search for relevant information from the Internet and prepare evaluation reports as requested by the supervisor;
k. Conduct stock check on PCs and peripherals and housekeep the hardware and media stores;
l. Will be involved in manning the IT Helpdesk. The working hours for IT Helpdesk are indicated in Clause 4 of the Specifications which indicates the working hours.
m. Any other tasks related to PC hardware and software end-user support and project works as may be assigned by the supervisor
n. Prepare and maintain related documents and records for all the above duties;
o. Train other contract programmer in the relevant skills; and/or
p. Participate in Disaster Recovery activities eg simulation at Disaster Recovery sites.
(1) Mandatory Basic Technical Support Services Requirements:
a. Must have good communication and interpersonal skill and be able to speak and write English proficiently;
b. Must have a customer-centered disposition:
i. good listener
iii. elicit the root cause of the problem through asking the right question
c. Able to communicate well with the technical team.
d. Preference will be given to candidate with good knowledge and experience in incident and problem management.
e. Must have a CCNA & MCSC Certification In addition to the Linux Certification
f. At least Five (5) years' post graduate experience working with PCs and Printers;
g. At least Five (5) years' post graduate experience using DOS, MS Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Red Hat Linux Enterprise Edition 6.2E/ Red Hat Linux 7.2, Mac OS X 10.0/10.1/10.2
h. At least Five (5) years’ post graduate experience working in Microsoft Network environment (Workgroups, Windows Domains and Active Directory).
(2) Additional Requirements
In addition to the Mandatory Basic Technical Support Services Requirements:
- Must also have at least Five (5) years’ post graduate experience working with PC related hardware, software and other peripherals;
- Must have good working knowledge and trouble shooting skills in PC related hardware, software and other peripherals;
- Preferably also be proficient in applying and using the following software:
(i) Microsoft DOS version 6.2 and above;
(ii) Microsoft Windows 10
(iii) Windows Server 2012 R2
(iv) Red Hat Linux Enterprise Edition 6.2E/ Red Hat Linux 7.2
(v) Mac OS X 10.0/10.1/10.2
(vi) Attachmate Reflection Emulation Client;
(vii) Lotus Notes R9 and above;
(viii) Common commercial software packages (including but not limited to)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 & above, Chrome and Firefox;
• Microsoft Office 2013, 2016,2019 Professional is an advantage;
• Microsoft Visual Basic.Net (Visual Basic 2008) and above;
• Microsoft Visio 2007 and above;
• Microsoft Project 2007 and above;
• Adobe Acrobat 9 and above;
• Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above;
• PowerShell Scripting
• Microsoft Windows Scripting
- Be able to speak clearly and possess good telephony skills and proficiency in providing onsite and telephone based technical support.
Closing on 16 Oct 2021