IT Desktop Support
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD
S$2500 - S$3000
We are seeking IT Support Specialist to assist with computer hardware, software, simple network issues. You will be required to work on-site or via remote connection and assist with hardware software installations, software upgrades, systems integrations, network connectivity, Ms office and ms outlook , troubleshooting , new users onboarding and off boarding, configuration of new desktops, etc.
We are looking for candidates with good problem-solving skills, and high-level interpersonal skills that strives to provide fast and effective support for basic IT hardware and software issues.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting on desktop and system issues, diagnose and solve hardware and software incidents.
- Provide installation, configuration, support on desktop hardware, applications, emails, network connections and printers.
- Assist in IT related projects and activities (firmware upgrades, modifications, maintenance, relocation).
- Conduct installation, uninstallation, configuration, technical support, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Collaborate with external equipment vendors and suppliers to resolve IT relation issues.
- Perform other IT related assignments and duties as assigned and required.
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of desktop support experience
- Has experience in some networking, and support in office 365 and outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience in Helpdesk/Desktop/Laptop + (ie, MS Windows like Win 7, Win 10, etc and office applications such as 2013, 2019 and/or Office 365)
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to email@example.com
Do take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Name: Tangspac Consulting
EA licence no.: 07C3635
EA personnel name: Subagio Kusuma
EA personnel registration no.: R1108479
Closing on 20 Mar 2021