IT Engineer ( Infrastructure/ Networking/ Server/ Security/ West/ Up $5500 ) #SGUnitedJobs
PEOPLE PROFILERS PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
S$4000 - S$5500
√ Industry: Manufacturing MNC
√ Location: West
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.45pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Support IT Team for Infrastructure solution delivery
- Work closely with team manager to deliver project success on time and on budget
- Ensure maximum uptime for Corporate infrastructure
- Provide technical know-how on solution for Infrastructure domain
- Provide end to end solution for Windows Servers, Storage, backup, Cloud Administration, database and Linux related problems
- Responsible for IT asset update, tracking and verification activities
- Manage the inventory of software asset and licenses
- Ensure Servers security and SOP setup
- Maintain hardware and software firmware upgrade and yearly disaster recovery process
- Secondary support for servers, backup jobs failures, incidents and escalation to respective L2/L3 support
- Responsible for Infrastructure repairs, replacements and upgrade life cycle
- Request of quotations and issuance of PR/PO and other work assigned by IT Manager
- Min Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of networking, servers, security technologies and capacity monitoring.
- Windows 2012/2016 server management, Exchange 2013, cloud technologies (Azure and AWS), networking administration and firewall policies.
- Willing to learn new technologies, adapt to the backup role of networking and server support if required. Training will be provided.
- IT security mindset with a positive diligent attitude to resolve the underlying root cause is essential.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
Closing on 04 Nov 2021