IT Helpdesk Support/ System Engineer
IPG SINGAPORE HOLDING PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$3800 - S$4200
- Possess pleasant personality, a team player, with planning, organizing & interpersonal skills.
- Deploy, administer and maintain Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP on Windows Operating Server, VMware as well as in-house developed Management Tools.
- End user support on Windows Operating System 7,8 & 10 Microsoft Office 2016
- End user support on Mac X OS, Microsoft Mac Office
- Maintain servers and network file back-up procedures including MS SQL backup.
- Ensure Industry best practices in IT are adhered to and can withstand audits.
- Ensure software licenses fulfill legal obligations at all times.
- Management on centralized anti-virus systems, LanDesk and Casper Console Administration.
- Liaise with vendors on hardware and software purchase and maintenance/support.
- Maintain telephone (VOIP) system, escalating to vendors if necessary.
- Maintain accurate documentation on networks and systems.
- Provide fault resolution and escalation.
- Willingness to implement & manage new systems setup.
- Installations and Responsible for execution, installation progress & timely delivery of
- Able to assist the development team install application servers, upgrade of software.
- Manages Windows servers and Applications system.
- Ensure servers have 100% uptime.
- Monitor system logs and activity on all servers and devices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma Information Technology or equivalent.
- Server Operating Systems/Applications (Including SQL Enterprise/Express-deployment, administration and maintenance / VMware)
- Backup and Recovery systems and Windows backup / Cloud Based Environment
- Working knowledge of MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and IIS.
- Analytical minded and an eye for details.
- Good organization skill and able to work independently.
- MCSA/MCSE/CCNA certification is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of working experience in maintaining and managing data network Infrastructure/ Systems and Windows Servers Administration.
Closing on 03 Feb 2021