IT Infrastructure Engineer (Quality Assurance System)
GREENSAFE INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$6000
- Technical support services for Integrated Application Lifecycle Management (iALM) system;
- Monitor and maintain iALM applications and its infrastructure in production and non-production environment;
- Troubleshoot and resolve iALM incidents raised by users as per SLA;
- Coordinate with the users, either face-to-face, emails or over the phone and establish good working relationship;
- Set up new user’s accounts and profiles;
- Liaises with the iALM product IT support when necessary;
- Ensure integration and connectivity of iALM with other systems;
- Provide training for users on updated iALM workflows, features and recommend best practices;
- Support users to publish documents and create templates;
- Support users to build and release software in the production environment;
- Upgrade iALM applications to the recommended version;
- Recommend optimal processes and workflows customized to achieve better system performance;
- Review and update user guide on new application features and its usage;
- Report weekly status on issues status and system resources utilization.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Engineering;
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)/QA processes;
- 2 years experience of maintaining IT system/iALM application such as Microfocus solutions will be added advantage;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Worked in user-centric environment with focus on quality delivery.
Closing on 27 Feb 2021